Relationship Reading - Help

over 13 years ago

My name is M. I am 39 years old and still single. I am in love with a man lot of psychics have told me he is my soulmate , I feel very strongly that we are soulmates, have never felt this way before, but there is no progress in this relationship for the past 3 years. Am I just wasting my time waiting, or is there is any hope for me to have a relationship with him? Would really appreciate some insight and advice

- edited for content – Bitwine Inc.

over 13 years ago
psychicinsights didn't upload a photo

Psychic_IsisFayette (psychicinsights)

7 posts

Hello, I will channel in on things for you and see what is really happening. I give only truthful readings, contact me now, blessings

over 13 years ago
catherineramos didn't upload a photo

Psychic Catherine (catherineramos)

14 posts

Hi dear i can help you with this please contact me so i can tell you what i see thanks.Hope to hear from you soon!!!

over 13 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Make an appointment with me on a weekday between 10am and 8pm Pacific time for a tarot reading to empower you with advice as to the best course of action in this relationship.

over 13 years ago
bonabella's photo

Sage Guidance (bonabella)

14 posts

Hi I would be happy to look into this for you. It could even be that he is your soul mate put here to teach you patience. Contact me anytime and I will see what is happening for you. Blessings always, Sharon

over 13 years ago
moongirl's photo

moongirl (moongirl)

7 posts

You don’t have much longer to wait for the answers you seek. He is resisting due to fear, but is fast losing patience with the life he is currently leading. Keep living your own life and don’t lose faith. This situation is a true test of your own patience and faith in life and love.

Good luck!

over 13 years ago
elementalpsychic didn't upload a photo

Aileen (elementalpsychic)

12 posts

Hi-I’d be happy to look into this situation for you, please come through via chat/ phone or message.

over 13 years ago
soniuk's photo

Soni UK (soniuk)

4 posts

Try to move on from him, families oppose this and too much in his energy to please family/parents etc. This wont work out…good luck. You waiting for him is hindering your own real progress in relationship where you can truly be happy with the person who will “give”

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi iam picking up you are not wasting your time there is hope you just need to move negitivty from your love life contact me with live chat for a love reading 3 minutes free

over 13 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

indeed you and this man are soulmates destiny wants you and him together but there is something or someone getting in the way let me help you taked alook into exactly whats going on with accurate detaided information offering 3 minutes free