awaiting a second child

over 10 years ago

hi, my husband and i have a 7yr old child. we have been trying for a few years to have another child. and although we havent been seen by medical professionals. we believe if its ment to be it will happen. my question is. does anybody see a another child for us? thank you for your time. :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need to know…Patience is the number one key, in this situation…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

P Jones, I believe you will but thank God for this. Cause every child is a blessing. If you want more into this please take time and have a session with me!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see much paitcient and faith..in your future.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. Ill be glad to look further into this for you and give you the best future inights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would likie a real and honest reading about this in a chat session,where psychic work can actually take place (instead of the guessing games played out here in the forum,since psychics arent mind readers and would have no idea what your name is…) I would be glad to help you. Online and available now to serve you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey! before making aconnection …. its NOT RIGHT to say anything about ur situationits.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
katiespsychicreadings's photo

katie (katiespsychicreadings)

12 posts

well dear i do see it coming for you but i also predict to much worrying about it i advice for you is just relax keep clam its will come or get a cleansing to clear both your minds and it will happen but i think you’ll need a protection candle or cleans to protect your minds and body and it will happen

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Starbick,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

There is alot standing in the way of your mind right now. Come for a chat.