What to do?

over 10 years ago
qlove didn't upload a photo

Queli (qlove)

1 post

I’m August 01,1987 and my ex June 3,1986 we recently broke up it’s been there weeks since then and I love him very much.We were pregnant with twins and they told me I were miscarrying them I was in major pains and always sick.We ended up not having our twins after that happened our communication was lacking. I saw him a week ago and I can still feel the passion in his kiss we talk but not like we did before. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I miss him and although he is here he is not here and I want to know what is it I should do or could do when it comes to me and him working? Thanks

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Shevalo, I feel like you both rushed into things a bit too fast. If you need more information into this please look at my profile and reviews! I can look into a bit deeper there and work with you to make a better out flow!

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shevalo,

Of course you still love them. You are a human being – not a robot. You cannot just turn your feelings off like a tap.

I assume your question is – is he coming back?

To answer this we will need to first chose a reader and visit that person in live-chat. Perhaps you may like to visit our News & Articles which is a free service to our clients here at Bitwine and read some of my articles to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Shevalo, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)