wait or move on?

over 10 years ago
mara didn't upload a photo

mara

1 post

I have a complicated relationship with 19/06/1975. We used to be very good friends, talked hours each day, then everything went wrong. In the end, he decided to go back to his ex with whom he still has a not too good relationship but still they are together. We dont speak anymore, as his girlfriend is very jelous of me, however, from time to time he finds me with a ‘reason’. My question is: will he ever come back to me? Or it is only my desire?

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me asap, I would like to help you further. I have some important insight for you, that you need to hear and know…I am online now…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Mara, I am getting your going though a lot of changes that has you thinking a lot. But do not understand you and what you want. If you want more detail into this please come and get a session with me. I can get you seeing the light of the situation. Take time to see my reviews and profile! Take care! Love and Light God bless you

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mara,

I would be glad to help you with this,and see whats in store for the two of you. Online now and ready to help YOU!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon