Wait for him or stay single

over 10 years ago

I have been single for a while. I want to get back with my ex 1/31/86 but I feel like I dont want to date anyone new. I want to be in a long term relationship that would lead to marriage. should I move on wait for him?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vantione,

Do neither – do not!!! wait for your ex but at the same time if you are not ready to date someone new – don’t. It would not matter if the new man was Mr Wonderful. You are just not emotionally ready and there is nothing wrong in waiting until you are ready to face the dating world yet again.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I feel that you need to follow your heart. If you feel like you want to wait, then wait on your ex. I have some insight that you need to know and hear, contact me asap…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Vantoine, I think you do need to think about what you be doing if you did wait. There is someone else coming I am getting. If you want a reading. Please review my profile && reviews! God bless you

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would like some truthful answers on this or any other questions,and some real insight,I am online now to help you. 38 years of working experience in this area.Please read over my feedback.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Vantoine, No you should not wait around like that, get out and have fun/enjoy yourself, I would be more than happy to assist you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. Ill be glad to look further into this for you and give you the best future inights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Ms.VAntoine,

I can help guide you along your life’s path to find the peace you seek within yourself and help you to create your own Zen world, which I see you Yearn for.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago

Hi there, I won’t tell you what to do, but I can tell you what his intentions are and where things are heading. If you think that might help you to make your decision, please feel free to come and chat. Blessings, Karen

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info

over 10 years ago

I will wait for him. He is under a spell. I do whatever it takes to destroy his relationship so we start a family together. He is in spell and I want to destroy.

Personally I want a relationship that would last forever

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Miss Victoria,

You asked our advise, opinion. We gave it. Now it is up to you.

However keep in mind the Law of Attraction.

You go and destroy someone else relationship and the same will happen to you at a later time. Be very careful what you wish for, it can turn around and give you major grief later.

This will NOT!!! be that long term relationship you are looking for.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Victoria,

You will not be able to have a relationship with your ex that lasts forever by destroying someone elses. Your ex is acting of his own free will. If you are interested in honest insight and guidance for your love life, I can help. If you wait for him, you will be wasting valuable time. It is important to work on loving yourself first. This may not be what you want to hear, but it’s true. There is no quick fix for this situation. Ester is being honest.

over 10 years ago

Thanks for your honest. Ill stay single and not plan to date with someone new.

over 10 years ago
aboutagirl didn't upload a photo

Aboutagirl (aboutagirl)

63 posts

Victoria – You’ll be surprised when you focus on yourself and how you can grow as a person, your own relationship with yourself, at the right time, when you’re ready, the universe will bring some for you to share your life with. You deserve love and will not be alone. Someone new will come when the time is right. Best wishes.

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Victoria….Although you have already learned to expect the unexpected from him, he’s currently going through a period of self-reflection. He has Sun, Merc,Venus and Jupiter in Aquarius (Stellium in Aquarius) which is being Squared by transiting Saturn (currently 06 deg. Scorpio,Retrograde). I would say its going to take at least a year before he is ready. He does have unusual, beautiful and compelling eyes. :) There is someone nearby tho who has an interest in you but is sort of on the shy side and doesn’t know quite what to make of you sometimes.

over 10 years ago

I do not know who it is. I do not give chances. I am going to give myself 5 years to heal before I entered any type of relationship

I hope that new person is nice, well educated , and hope is a white guy

over 10 years ago
knowingwhyreader's photo

Knowingwhyreader (knowingwhyreader)

18 posts

I will help you dear I promise.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Hi honey I would love to help you read my profile I work with angels for accuracy I get visions and remote view amoungst many other gifts I have a high accuracy prediction rate. I would love to help you get answers and insights you need. xoxoxo

over 10 years ago
ms.rose's photo

Ms. Rose (ms.rose)

6 posts

I can see that this alone time is tough. We go with someone familiar because they are a comfortable place to rest in. You sound like a strong person and I believe there is more for you than just this singular person! Let’s chat soon and figure out what that is so you can get rolling on your real path to happiness.

over 10 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/02 TO 6/09!!!!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!