does he love me

over 10 years ago
asha81's photo

Asha (asha81)

6 posts

I have a very strong interested with this person ( uvindu 28/04).I love him and all I ever want to do is express it but I always feel like there’s no way.and there barrier to.i would like to know how does he feel about me

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Asha,

Please understand this is a public forum.

Therefore visit me in Live-Chat for your answers.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

In order for me to give you the best answers possible, send me a live chat or email.

Blessings, Adrianne :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Asha,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and honestly tell you whats going on. Online now and ready to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

I can sense feelings here on his side, but theres still much you dont know. Contact me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Asha, I think there is love their. You just need someone to tell you the right way to express these feelings towards this person. Your like waiting a lot. If you need help on making a move. Please let me know. Please take time to look at my profile & reviews! I am willing to help you. Love and Light

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I have some important insight that you need to know and hear, it is very important…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello Asha, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)