Should I tell him? What do I do?

over 10 years ago

Hi everyone, I’ll try not to make this too long. Basically I have a best friend who I love more than a friend. We have been best friends for many years and he knows me very well. We got together finally a few years back but he had signed up for the army and had to leave. We tried doing LDR and it didn’t work we just couldn’t contact each other as much as we wanted to and we decided to let it be and just be friends. Since he has gotten a gf which he met in the state he now lives due to army but I love him still and you know what they say “when you know, you know” and he’s the one for me I know it. We had stopped talking for a while due to I guess awkwardness of how things ended but I bite the bullet the other day and contacted him and he was pleased to hear from me then apologised for not contacting me. His situation has changed now and he’s looking to get out of the army and his gf has even moved to another state. I feel I have an opportunity to tell him I still love him but I am worried about if that’s the right move. I have the feeling he still had feelings for me too so I contacted a lot of psychics and they all told me that I will have a new romance soon with an old friend but they never tell me the details. Because of all that it has me so confused now and I’m not sure what to do. The only thing I do know is that I love him. His date of birth is 8th July 1985. Thanks for any advice or guidance in advance. :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Miss Abbey,

One of the problems with cards is that they do not supply names and addresses.

However to narrow things down you can ask very precise questions as yes/no tarot.

My advice as a counsellor – NO you should not go down that road again of “I LOVE YOU” because people do change.

You may met up again and feel different, so hold your horses on that one.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Don’t jump to that, it could make things messed up again. Get closer to him before you do that, because how can be feel comfortable after not speaking to you for a while?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Miss Abbey, I feel like there is things that you need to do where your at the moment take a big leap into moving when your still having financial issues towards your goals. I can understand you love him. But at the same time you look into yourself for once ask yourself “will this best for me”. Will it end up hurting as the past. If you want more in-depth reading on this please let me know. Love and Light with blessings! Take time to read over my profile and reviews! By the way you have a cute and special name. Don’t waste your energy on one thing!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Abbey,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you and see what is happening and what is going to happen. Online now and ready to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

He does care for you alot. But take this situation carefully. I can give you details if you’d like.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, please contact me asap. I have some important insight that you need to know and hear…I would like to help you further. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello Abbey, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)