I need to know will he be ok!

over 10 years ago

I am letting go the man I love because there is nothing else I can do I have fought all I can for him and what I have learn if you love someone you will except what they want and obviously he is content with me out of his life. Im making a difficult decision and moving on all I want to know will he be ok and happy?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Rebecca, I believe that this will be a good thing for you both as in this month is changing everyone. If you would like to go into a reading with this please let me know!! I am able to understand what happen between you and him. Take time to read over my profile and reviews! God Bless!

over 10 years ago

How much do you charge?

over 10 years ago

How do I contact you?

over 10 years ago

1571 posts

Click on “my profile”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/58650-mizjessica

and if you would like a session about this

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel a change in your love life is coming and you will get your hearts desires.

if you like you contact me for more future insights and advise.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Jessica I would love a reading with you. You say 50 is that for an email?

over 10 years ago

1571 posts

It can be for a session if thats what you want click the chat button to start.

Even if you wanted it email you still have to have it in a payment done their in order for me to do a email reading.

Where you see Free Introductory Chat. Go to that just say “hello”. You will get three minutes before the reading starts. You must have a paypal account in order to get a reading. I do not do free readings. Thank you for understanding. Blessed you!

over 10 years ago

I have the money I just don’t have a paypel account and I can’t use one

over 10 years ago

1571 posts

Well thats the only way I know you can get a reading though this site. Is you have to have a paypal account. Please come into a chat and we will go from their. This place does not accept Cash.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I have some important insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further…May God bless you!