does he still love me

over 10 years ago
jody678 didn't upload a photo

jody678

2 posts

i haven’t had any contact with my ex boyfriend in 2 yrs, he’s now got a girlfriend. even though i know this i still think about him all the time and feel so strongly for him. does he still feel anything for me or has he completely moved on..

over 10 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

While i feel he still has feeling for you, i feel he has moved on.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me somthing pos in coming you way . but i feel somthing or someone is in the way. of the 2 of you.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

I would be happy to look into this for you come talk to me honey. xoxox

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jody,

Whilst I understand that may sound harsh but NO he does not love you. If he did he would be with you and not the another lady.

Sorry this is a one way street at present, all the feelings are on your side only.

Please see if you can read the book HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU for insight in gentlemen’s thinking about relationships and ladies.

All the bst ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Jody, I feel like you going around in circles with this man. Is like one minute you will be happy then things change like asap. If you want insight on how to go with the flow even if its some ups and downs. Check out my profile and reviews! God bless you

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

Even though he still has feelings for you, im sorry but i dont see you two getting back togather. That doesnt mean you two wont be in contact again though. Come chat with me if you want to know more.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, come and chat with me, I would like to help you further. I have some insight that you need to know, and it is very important…I am online now…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, come and chat with me, I would like to help you further. I have some insight that you need to know, and it is very important…I am online now…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello Jody, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on your love questions . I read around the spirit of the person and their thoughts toward you . Cont me , I see a lot of changes ahead . sunn10020- Or leave a message . I,m on line now . Accurate and time frame . My readings come true . Blessing sunn10020

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello, i can help and guide you with whatever you want or need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, i give no false hope. contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Specializing in all Love,Soulmates,and Relationship areas.I’m an experienced and accurate psychic.I will give you straight-forward and honest answers to help you find the truth of your situation and peace of mind.

over 10 years ago
psychicdiorlove's photo

Psychic dior (psychicdiorlove)

29 posts
  • hi sweetie right away i can feel alot of confusion and yet so much connection and old feelings,I would love to have the chance to help lead you and provide you with a detailed reading. And find a way if this is true love to reunite you guys naturally. -Blessings!