will i see him on my birthday?

over 10 years ago

We have been out of contact for a while because his been sorting his life out. But the last 2weeks have been in contact quite alot. My birthday 23/5/1980, his 14/4/1980. I asked will i see u on my birthday. he said maybe, but we both know if we see eachother it will be the start of something and no going back. is he ready for that?

over 10 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

I feel you do see him on your birthday and it does start something but slowly

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Yes but there are things you need to be cautious of! I am available right now if you would like a reading on this and I can tell you what you need to be cautious of. I do see good opportunities though, Hope to see you soon Blessings ~ Kelly

over 10 years ago

excellent! slow is great.. but thats what he struggles with in general. Last time he jumped all in too fast and scared us both and within a month he freaked and ran. 8 years we’ve wanted to be together but he was married. I wanted him to have time to live, to be free and to find himself first. His been seperated from her 18months now.

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Honey I can look into this for you anytime I am here for you love xoxox

over 10 years ago

hello, I will give you full accurate insight on you and him ,what he is ready for and what is ahead for both of you . You have more in common then what you think .. Contact me and I will give you accurate insight and time frame on all of your love questions and more . Blessings -sunn10020

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Confused But Hopeful,

Come and allow me to offer you Honest Enlightenment on this relationship, and in depth insights you should know.

<= Click My Name & Connect With ME in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Confused,

As a qualified counsellor, I would like to give you some psychological information as a counsellor.

What you experienced with this man is actually normal.

People coming out of marriages do not make settled partners for the next person under two years. That is a minium timeframe by the way – some people will take longer, so he being confused is normal. ‘ All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

honey before reading anything about ur situation.its not good to say anything.i will help u to understand it and give u detailed insight with honesty.u need to just call me.dont waste ur time…ur life is too much important to wait and wait.thanks

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Honey,

I totally agree with Nele above. Just stick to the question, do not give a story with your question.

For example – rather than talking about how long you have been on your own – a direct question could be worded like Will there be new romance for me within (timeframe) – proper time frame soon means nothing to the cards.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info