why

over 10 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

why have all the readings i have not been the truth ive paid loads out and not recived what i was promised the truth is there anyone out there that tells it like it is

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

my dear, if it truly is truth you are seeking then contact me. You have been very troubled and there is a man behind your troubles. Look over my specials. ~Angela

over 10 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

I know the feeling hun, they tell us what we want to hear..let me try love, the other thing is sometimes people want to hear what is not true, so if you can handle it we can look into it.

over 10 years ago

I have the same feeling and I realised the more I want the answer, the more I got the mixed message from the psychics, even though I have the one who truly connected to me and most of my predictions come true. But then it felt suddenly disconnected and everything she said didn’t come true.

I feel I lost hope and confused. My opinion is wait for a bit before you have another reading. I also paid too much for the readings too.

over 10 years ago

I understand how you all feel. You get excited because you here there’s love & another reader says its not. You’re left confused, meanwhile the money is gone.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel a change in love is coming your way . and it is your heart desire.

if you like you more then welcome to click my link for more info about me ratings and deals/specials. their is also 3 mins free for conection test.

i will tell you as it WAS, as it IS and how it SHALL BE. my clients happiness in mine. no sugar coating only accuracy.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago

Always remember personal responsibility. Sitting around waiting for things to happen is the best way to ensure that things wont happen. Never ever put your life on hold waiting for someone else to decide what the rest of your life will look like!

Mourning the past is so important. You dont want to pick up where you left off…Look at how that ended. You want a chance to build a healthy foundation so things don’t end up the way that they did. The only way to do this is by letting go of the past, mourning and healing.

Deal with the fear of him not coming back and get on with your life! Don’t use readings to pacify your fears. There maybe experiences that you need to experience before he can come back. God didn’t put you here to sit around and wait! You are here to live your life.

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hello Natalie I am sorry that you haven’t found a psychic on here that has connected well and been 100% honest with you. A lot of people just sugar coat everything and tell you what you WANT to hear, instead of whats REALLY going on. I am very confidant in my abilities and I have helped lots of other people in the past with my gift, and I am certain that you will find the answers you need with me. I am available right now if you would like to talk more, and I promise you will be left with the clarity you want and need WITHOUT sugar coating everything. just 100% Accurate, and detailed answers. I hope to see you soon Natalie, as I specialize in relationships and have helped 100s of people with theirs. Sending light and love ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 10 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Natalie cause you have not received a reading from me I have proven accuracy no psychic is 100% but I hit the 98% mark and predictions I made have come to pass my clients return to tell me so it may be worth trying me out and giving me the chance so you finally have found a psycic that is true and you can return to and trust, xooxox