whats going on

over 10 years ago

iv been seeing alot of this guy called dave adn due to me not being well i havent seen him in over 6months but we have always been in contact he says he dont have no feelings for me but continues to see me for sexual reasons well he was till i was poorly but how does he really feel about me is he hiding his feelings .

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you’d like, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

Look over my specials and $10 deal. Only contact me if you want the absoloute truth.

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Coral,

I hope you are feeling better. We can look into this if you like, but to be honest, I wouldn’t waste my time with someone who said they didn’t have feelings. If he only comes around for sexual reasons rather than seeing how you are doing, etc. then it’s probably not worth your time.

You deserve a situation where the love flows both ways. Everyone does.

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

You are welcome with your and his date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. For anwer please join me in chat. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

You are welcome with your and his date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. For anwer please join me in chat. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Coral,

Listen to Bryan. This guy is only using you. Sorry I do not like using such a term. You know who your true friends are when illness calls – this is not one of them. They are the one that phone and do shopping for you and perhaps take you to the doctor.

He is not even your friend. A friend would visit you when you are ill and try and assist you in some manner.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Coral, I am thinking your picking up on the energy that he likes gives to you. If you want more into on how you can like keep this type of energy under control let me know. Thank you! God bless you. Take time to read over my profile and reviews!

over 10 years ago

Hello Coral, STOP wasting your precious time with this LOSER! you deserve better please STOP! Please come have a private chat with me. Take care and be Blessed!:)