relastionship

over 10 years ago

Does Richard have feelings for me n will we be together

over 10 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hey I would be happy to take a look at Richard and his feeling and where you are headed if you would like to contact me, i be happy to give you a reading

Aeson

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their is someone holding him back. but i do feel a chnage is coming your way with him and in love.

if you like you can visit me in chat and ill be glad to explain to you more, and give you best future insights and advise to this topic and more.

3 mins free for conection test.click my link for deals and specials and more info about me.

i hope to hear from you soom!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Belinda,

If you would really like to know the truth of the matter,I am online now and can help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello sweetheart, i see that he haves great intentions for you, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

Richard has very strong feelings for you, but it appears as something is stopping him from being 100% honest with you. Take a look at my special offer as well as my $10 special. Contact me.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Belinda, I just get the feeling like your having doubts that things could work out as well relationship issues? If you want more insight please let me know. Take time to read over my profile & reviews!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I have the insight to help you. I feel that you are very confused right now. Let me help you further,so you can get your love life back on track. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.