friend

over 10 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Is my friend Sean falling for me or is he just wanting sexual relations? Just wondering about his intentions with me.

over 10 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I be happy to see what Sean is wanting and where this friendship/relationship is head feel free to contact me for a live reading

Aeson

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

I will be delighted to look at this situation for you in Live-Chat.

Remember the first three mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can visit me in chat and ill be glad to explain to you more, and give you best future insights and advise to this topic and more.

3 mins free for conection test.click my link for deals and specials and more info about me.

i hope to hear from you soom!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry,

I sense good intentions from him and believe he will step up soon.Avilable and online now to help you!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i can help you with whatever you need, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

If you seek truth then look no further, have a look over my special and $10 deal.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sherry, I am believing that your picking up from the energy that he throws towards you and you can feel it. If you would like to know how you can control it. Please let me know. Love and Light. Take time to read over my profile && reviews! You will be pleased!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I am feeling that he is giving you some type of signals that he want you, but it seems that you are confused about how he feels about you. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I have the insight that can help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.