Change of heart

over 10 years ago

I have been knowing this guy for three years but still no commitment from him…a part of me is ready to throw in the towel…my b day is 5/3/91 his bday is 8/20/87

over 10 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would be more then happy to give you straight forward Accuracy please call me online i am not allowed to give a reading on the bord.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

YOu know full well what that you are wasting your time here.

Why ask us?

As a counsellor I can tell you that his behaviour towards you shows you that if you?? are wanting a committed relationship you need to show this one the door on a permanent bases. Of course you can choose to ingore this advice, that is your decision. You cannot blame him for wasting your time because you are playing the game with him at present. The only person that can change this is YOU.

Have a nice day. ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Hello Geri, this guy isn’t ready for no commitment if he was you’ve known by now, NEVER settle for less always do what makes you happy. Give him his walking papers! ( I know you LOVE him right!?:) wishing you all the BEST! Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can visit me in chat and ill be glad to explain to you more, and give you best future insights and advise to this topic and more.

3 mins free for conection test.click my link for deals and specials and more info about me.

i hope to hear from you soom!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Gerri,

I feel like its not time to give up but …he isnt in a hurry here to make any commitments. I dont think some time apart would hurt right now,let absence make the heart grow fonder.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help and guide you with whatever you’d like.. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychichealerangela didn't upload a photo

Angela Verage (psychichealerangela)

17 posts

You want to throw in the towel, But everytime you get close something stops you. There is a reason for this. Take a look at my Special and $10 deal. Looking forward to hearing from you ~Angela.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Its the same pattern with this man everytime you let him in, He disappoints you, Why don’t you call me so we can talk one on one about it and discuss this further, Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Deb

over 10 years ago
mountainspiritualreadings's photo

mountain spiritual readings (mountainspiritualreadings)

5 posts

dear i see your unhappy with him and he’s not good for you but i do see everytime you wanna throw in the towel something is really stoping you i predict something ill need to tell you in privite come see me let me help you outta this

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I can feel that you are very confused right now, with what you want to do with him. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks! I wish you the best…

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

You are welcome with your and his(if known) date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. For anwer please join me in chat. God bless you.