Work

over 10 years ago

I’m having a problem with my boss at work I need some insight as to what might be lying ahead of me as to my continued employment with the company.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Im at work right now can I call when I get home….around 6pm

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Corinne,

I would be glad to look into this for you and help you. Please look through my feedback and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Corinne,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Corinne, I feel like things with this job had made you face with some challenges as well obstacles. This feels negative. If you want to think more positive about making a change take time to do a session with me about this. I am open to it at anytime if i am offline leave me a message. I am on eastern time zone! Take time to read over my profile!

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I have the insight to help you. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I can feel that there is a confused energy at your work place. Let me help you. May God bless you!