Life

over 10 years ago

I really hate my life. Everything always go wrong. I already know that today is going to be the worst birthday ever.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello and Happy birthday. I can tell that your feeling very lost and in need of guidance I will help you with this.

over 10 years ago

Yes, I am on the verge of depression.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

462 posts

OK contact me soon and I’ll give you guidance.

We can Have a long well detail reading about everything that is bothering you.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

462 posts

You can message me for a reply and that way I can know that you are communicating with me and I’ll see it.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You arent on the verge of depression you are depressed. Your whole attitude needs to change…alot. Its hard to draw positive things to you if you have a improper attitude. YOU have control of your life,and can decide if it is going to be a good day or not.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Purplegurl, I am getting that your going though a bit of a change and you don’t understand how to over come this change. Please take this time and go with the flow and think positive your a wonderful person when you do. If you want more insight into this please read over my profile && reviews! God bless you

over 10 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

All this is in your mind, you do not need to be worried about this, and it will get solve with time.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Purplegurl,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY and I hope things improve for you from now on.

If you care to visit me in Live-Chat I will give you a belated birthday present.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, don’t say that…I would like to help you seriously…Come and chat with me, so I can help you, and let you know that you have a great future ahead of you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Thank you for the birthday wishes EstherLibra.

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

You are welcome with your date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your life. My best wishes for your birth day and from this birth day you are going to enter in the eara of new and good time. God bless you.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

dont hate your life. somthing pos i coming for you!

i do feel a change in love is coming your way . and it is your heart desire.

if you like you more then welcome to click my link for more info about me ratings and deals/specials. their is also 3 mins free for conection test.

i will tell you as it WAS, as it IS and how it SHALL BE. my clients happiness in mine. no sugar coating only accuracy.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)