mitchell 11/5/1957 yundygal 24/10/1962

over 10 years ago

have had an on/off love affair for 8 years with a man who has jealousy issues, currently apart after a fight where i told him a few home truths about his poor treatment of me recently. everytime we fight we eventually reunite as we both love each other and cant live without each other. should we break this cycle and move on or is this just the way we are? Does he truly love me or is he ready to call it quits for good. im so confused with the mixed messages i get from him, can you clarify this relationship for me. can we work on this relationship or are we done.

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Toni, I specialize in this area and I would love to help you clarify whats going on between you two. I’m available right now if you would like to talk more. Hope to see you soon, blessings ~kelly ♥

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Yes I can. Your both love and care so much for the other that it dose hurt. It hurt to fight and to say things that can’t be taken back but these things happen due to strongly energizer relationships. I will tell you what to do and guide you tho all this,hope to hear from you soon.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Toni,

I am online now if you would like some real help and answers for this situation. Look over my feedback and see if I am the reader for you,and then lets chat.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Toni, I feel like right now you need for a change. If you would to like to know the how? Please take time to read over my profile and reviews! I would love to help you fix this situation! God Bless you

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, I can feel that you are very emotional and confused right now about your relationship and what to do. I can help you with getting your love life back on track, to a fresh start, come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your head says move on but your heart is saying to hold on.

their is someone who is making him confused. causing him to be in and out of your life.

the answer you need is one click away. come visit me in chat.