Two loves

over 10 years ago

I have two guys who are interested in me, one i am seeing at the moment 11/08/1971 and the other is an old friend 24/06/1961 who i havent seen in about 18 yrs and have recently made contact via whatsapp again, he lives quite far away. Which one is the one for me?

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hello Gaynor I would love to help you with this. I am available right now if you would like to talk more, and I can give you an accurate, detailed reading giving you the answers you need! Hope to see you soon, sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello good afternoon. You need clear advice and guidance on this fining the right person for yourself is hard and it’s imported to choice the right love. Contact me when your ready for detail reading on love.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Gaynor,

Whilst it is not a reader’s job to tell which one is your best pick, the cards will point the way to assist you in making a decision.

Perhaps you may like to consider visiting me in Live Chat so we can do either two relationships spread or perhaps you may like to use my $15 spread for 25 mins – that will gives us heaps of time to do the cards.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Gaynor,

I would be glad to look at this situation for you and see what is the best path for you to take.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I would like to guide you down the right path, Your heart is torn and I have many things to tell you. Love & light Debbie :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Gaynor, I can tell you from right here that one of them guys you like. Does not have the same feelings as you would liked them too. If you want more insight into this please come have a session with me. Love and Light!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me their is a realinhsip coming for you soon.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
america didn't upload a photo

Kim Carmelite (america)

1 post

Gaynor, There is no need to to choose until you know the answer. At this point you are asking which means you do not know the answer. It is acceptable to date both men as long as you are not committing to one and there is no need for committment until one is certain that the right one is the ONE worth committing too. Follow your own emotional feelings, they are the wisest advisor we have. With Love, America

over 10 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me now for Accuracy and honest to get straight to the point with out wasteing time or $,

over 10 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 10 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

You are welcome with your and their(if known) date of birth,time and place of birth. I will tell you all about your love life. For anwer please join me in chat. God bless you.