Love Struck & Don't know what to do, can anyone help?

over 10 years ago

I met T (24.08.85) eight months ago, we don’t see each other very often due to location, we chat often online. I think i am falling for him, but i’ve been hurt in the past and am struggling to wonder why he wants me. I guess i want to know if we are going anywhere, someone just recently told me we would go the distance. He’s a good looking guy and I guess i find it hard to believe he wants me! Any advice? Thanks in advance, my DOB is 24.08.81 if that helps any :)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Samantha,

Unless one person is prepare to move closer to each other, this can not trully develop into a full time relationship.

As for the his intention’s a relationship reading may answer those questions. So chose a reader and go into Live-Chat with that person as this board is not suppose to replace Live Chat readings. It is only a point for conversations.

Perhaps you may like to go to News & Artciles and read “Having a Reading at Bitwine” – I believe it is on Pg 2 there?

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Theres definitely signs there that he is interested, yet your self issues seem to unintentionally push him away, Why dont you give me a call and we can chat.

over 10 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Samantha, I believe if you take time and look at yourself and understand that you are making excuses because your not really happy at where you at. If you want more insight please let me know. Love and Light!

over 10 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I feel like someone is trying to give me a message but not sure if this is what it is about as there is a lot of uncertainty in my life at the moment.

over 10 years ago

Hello Samantha, I would be more than happy to assist you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Samantha,

Part of the problem seems to be that you arent able to really see why he wants you. That tells me your self esteem could be better,and that once you accept that you are as good as any one else,you will find real love. Online now to help you !

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)