Questions

over 10 years ago

I asked C if I can ask him anything, questions that I have that I need the answers to. C said yes that I can ask him anything. I just want to know how he really feels about me & what’s up with things between us. A part of me wants to just ask him some of the same questions I’ve asked readers, because they are the questions I need to know the answers too. Do you see this going over well or will it just cause issues between us if I ask him those questions?

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*It depends on if the person that is giving you the reading is being honest and sincere with you. Some people sadly aren’t like that though… I am available right now if you would like an honest, accurate reading leaving you with the REAL answers. I hope to see you soon Katrina, and sending love and light ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Katrina, I feel like you have been like struggling for a long time to find the truth to your situation. To know one real true fact. If your ready let me know!

over 10 years ago

Well the reasons for my readings are him, C. So I figure why not just ask him the same questions that I want to ask a reader. He is the reason for the reading and he knows exactly how he feels and what he wants, so why not go to the source. I’m just trying to figure out if this will work out in our benefit or work against things?

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Katrina,

If you want to talk to him directly, I personally believe that’s a great idea. Communication is, without a doubt, key in all of these situations. I do feel it’s necessary to remain mindful of your approach, though. Sometimes, people are quick to go on the defense and when that happens, all progress stops.

over 10 years ago

Exactly what I’m worried about with him , is him going on the defense. I just want him to know I’m going to be his friend if never nothing else and just want nothing hidden between us anymore. We each hold back too much.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

It is possible the gentleman in question is not in touch with his feelings and may not be able to answer that all important question.

Please keep in mind when boys are brought up as children, the vast majority of them are not brought up to acknowledge their feelings – Remember men are not suppose to cry etc??

To understand your friend better I suggest you read the books from the Men are from Mars, Women of Venus series from John Gray. Book One may assist you with the approach to your friend.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago

Yes Katrina

Write down all the things you want to ask C., Make dinner and after you eat sit him down and tell him its time for you to hear from his mouth some things. Then start asking him questions. Look him in the face when he is answering. Allow him to Say anything at all, without interrupting.

Don’t react to the questions till you get all answers to all questions. Then you will have heard it from the horses mouth.

over 10 years ago

Yes Katrina

Write down all the things you want to ask C., Make dinner and after you eat sit him down and tell him its time for you to hear from his mouth some things. Then start asking him questions. Look him in the face when he is answering, read his expressions. Allow him to Say anything at all, without interrupting.

Don’t react to the answers till you get all questions asked. Heck have a pen handy and leave a line between the questions to make notes. Then you will have heard it from the horses mouth.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,Katrina,

Kandi gave you some good advice. You should take it. Look him in the eyes,as well…they hold your answers too. PLease let me know if you need anything else on this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i would be more then happy to give you TRUE ACCURACY and get straightto the point about C ,call me online

over 10 years ago

He answered my questions and although he cares for me I believe, it’s just not meant to be. Moving on. Thanks all!