Where is this thing headed?

over 11 years ago
vibeth didn't upload a photo

vibeth

13 posts

I’ve had a couple of readings with different advisors on my situation with MB. I was told that he does have real feelings for me and wants something long-term. So, why has he been distant and isn’t communicating? When can I expect to hear from him, or should I contact him….or move on?

Thank you!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vibeth,

I cannot comment on previus readings you have had with other people because that is unethical.

However as a counsellor I believe a man’s action speaks volumes of how he feels about you.

So if he is distancing himself and not contacting you I believe it is ill-advised for you to pursue him.

That is my 2 cents worth.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i would be more than glad to look further into this for you and tell you whats ahead of you.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

vibeth, Sometimes you have to follow what your gut tells you to do. As your intuition helps you guiding to the right reader to help you with your situation. I cant tell you that they was wrong or anything. But i think your not thinking positive about YOURSELF. I hope i am making sense? If so let me know. Take time and read over my profile and reviews!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vibeth,

I get a sense here he feels pressured and forced into things and has backed off. Lets chat and see how to get this back inline and on track again.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Fears, fears and doubts also insecurities cause this, Call me and I would love to tell you more about your situation and how you can find the path your destined to be on.

Blessings! - Debbie