repetitive messages

over 11 years ago

Please can someone clarify or help me? I am discovering that I have feelings stronger than usual for someone. He feels the same, because I feel as though I`m sensing how he is? However, for me, I`m also recieving messages from my angels-guidance that this man is the one. It is constant-he is the one, this man is the one. When I ask for more clarity regarding what they mean by the one- they state that this will be a longterm love-life on this earth love. They keep repeating – he is the one, he is the man for you constantly and I`m starting to go crazy because I don`t know what to do from here? I need an opportunity to get to know this man, yet I can`t believe I am getting this message? How can I make this go away? I want or more or less I know that something is going to happen between this man and I, yet it`s like I feel as though I need or have to rush things? Please help as I am un sure how to shut this off?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i would be more than glad to look further into this for you and tell you whats ahead of you.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago

I would love to help you, I am online and available for a reading :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rosalie,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is happening and what will happen regarding this situation. ONline now to help YOU!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Rosalie, I am getting a feeling like your thoughts are not right on him. Are you having doubts that things are not going to go in as the flow!! If you need help in this please let me know. I am online right now. I will be willing to help you out in situation. If your willing to allow me too! Bless you. Take time to read over my profile if you do! As well my reviews!

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Rosalie,

Your confusion can be easily clarified here. I will offer you Honest Insights about what your life map has in store for you with this one.

<= Click My Name And Connect with Me in Live Chat