College Move

over 11 years ago

I have doubts in my relationship becuase of circumstances which happened a while ago between us. In June, we are moving in together in order to go to college in August. Everything seems to be fine now, and things are better than they have been in a while. What can you tell me about these feelings I have? Is there meaning behind them?

over 10 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hey Joshua,

Doubts and assuming that a situation is going to fall apart is a normal feeling whenever fears created by past circumstances begin to resurface. It’s understandable based on the history here, but I suggest that you don’t allow these feelings to take over. If they do, it’ll change your overall outlook on the situation as well as your behaviour in general. That can be quite detrimental and is also an easy way to lose sight of yourself.

Just keep going with the flow. If you’d like to look into this further, please let me know.

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your feeling insecure cuz you not sure weither your ready ot not to make this big move and how things will be of it .

if you like i would be more than glad to look further into this for you and tell you whats ahead of you.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Joshua, I getting that you feel like things are not going to change for the best. Like your having doubts as “if this will ever work out” in your mind. If this makes sense please let me know. I am online right now. Take time to read over the profile and reviews! I am willing to help you to understand yourself and your fears!

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*Hi Joshua, I have a feeling things will turn out very well. There are some things you are going to need to avoid though, I can help steer you in the direction to have a successful relationship and life. I can give you more insight if you come visit me in live chat. I am available right now, and can give you an accurate, detailed reading leaving you with the clarity you need. Hope to see you soon Josh, Blessings ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI how are you doing today? It’s sound like you can use some advise here. I can help you with what your issues just contact me whenever you feel ready to talk,Have a good afternoon.

over 10 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

A lot has happened in the relationship and its left you untrusting and doubtful, Its fear of history repeating itself. Contact me for further answers and Guidance. Blessings -Debbie