natty19's photo

natty19

28 posts

when\where will i meet my soulmate

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Natty, I cant really help you “here” though this. But only you can make it the when. When are you open to the new things in life. It all depends on you. Where it can happen at any time. I hope this makes sense!! If you want anymore insight. Please let me know! Love and Light to all! Blessings!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natty,

You posted a similar question like this before and I would like you to read the articles under News & Articles about Soulmates because I believe you are confusing romantic for soulmate.

Therefore indeed you are most likely to have a soulmate around you right now but you are not seeing it because you are looking for a romantic partnership.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello, I would love to help you further. I specialize in love, soul-mates and relationships. I feel good things in your future. Please come visit me in chat and I can give you all the answers your looking for accurately. Sending love and light and hope to see you soon! ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 11 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)