stressed out

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Ive been stressed out. I feel lost and easily hurt by alot lately. I just dont know what to do anymore :(

over 10 years ago
psychicnecolle's photo

Psychic Necolle (psychicnecolle)

2 posts

It seems like you have to much on your plate right now. Y need to take a few days off or go on a vacation soon. That will make you feel better about your self.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Toree, Sometimes you need to plan things out before you do. If you need help in order to make this go. Please let me know. Love and Light!

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago

Hi There Toree,

Your life is feeling like your are in the middle of a never ending tornado, but you can control what is happening. Come allow me to help guide you to the Happiness you deserve.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…it seems like you have a lot of confusion and mixed emotions going on right now in your love life and personal life…I would like to help you…come and chat with me, so I can help you…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. Ill be glad to look further into this for you and give you the best future inights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)