is he the one for me?

over 11 years ago
smylet didn't upload a photo

smylet

1 post

I have recently met and fallen in love with someone. He treats me well and cares for me. However, he is confused at the moment. He says that he still has feelings for his ex girlfriend who too does not know whether she should get married to her boyfriend or come back to my man. I really want to know if there is any hope for us to have a future together..to be married. I want to know if he loves me and what are his true feelings for me?

over 11 years ago

Hello Smylet, WOW…first, I have several questions to help you to think; 1. How old are you? 2. How long have you known this man? 3. How long have you known about his EX- gf, and the feelings which he says he has for her? *4. (Stay with me on this one) Why are you waiting for these individuals to make up THEIR minds as to WHO they want to be involved with? Girlfriend, for real?! This does not sound like a man (alleged)who is trying to make up his mind OR is confused. This sounds like a HOT MESS,of a love triangle; which can go seriously wrong!!! Do you want to “go-behind” someone, being second? Shouldn’t you deserve a man who puts you FIRST? My Dear, it appears the only one who is confused is YOU, YOU deserve better than this!!! Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello smylet, I believe your just having trust issues that you have like learn to trust him fully. If you need help with this relationship that your in. Please let me know. Love and light Jessica

Take time to read over profile and reviews!

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

hello! dear I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 11 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Symet,

On the plus side at least the gentleman is honest with you.

However as a counsellor I am sorry to say he is emotionally unavailable to you because your words “still has feelings for his ex”. This means if she was to make up her mind he would be gone. Are you willing to put yourself through that???

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i would be more than glad to look further into this for you and tell you whats ahead of you.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)