lost

over 11 years ago
lovelyre didn't upload a photo

lovelyre

1 post

I am in a relationship and I have trust issues because of previous relationships in my past. My question is is my current boyfriend faithful to me and does he really love me. He’s been flirting allot and I have doubts because he has lied to me before. We both have been through a great deal of pain in our past and we both are afraid to get hurt again. Thanks

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I am getting a message saying sometimes you have to like say no. If you want more insight into this please contact me today for a session! You will get lucky in the information that I will give you to you. It will help you understand what you should do in order to keep this relationship on grounds! Take time and read over my profile. God Bless you!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

*I understand completely. I specialize in this area and have helped 100s of people. Please come visit me in chat and I can help you further, I can give you an Accurate, and Detailed reading leaving you at peace and with clarity. Hope to see you soon Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥ *

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lovelyre,

I am a qualified counsellor as well as a reader. Perhaps you may like to consider having a talk with me.

Remember the first 3 mins are free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 11 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Lovelyre,

Your past is interfering with your present. I can offer you guidance to a much brighter future without these trust issues getting in the way. Also I will look deeply at him and help you to understand truths about him that will either confirm your reason for not completely trusting him or show you that he can be trusted.

<= Click my Name and Connect With me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago

Hello Lovelyre, I can really really relate to your concerns dear, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)