love

over 11 years ago

can anyone tell me when love will come in to my life x

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

I can do that with a calender reading for the next 6 months. How about you take my 10-dollar deal and I’ll let you know.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Zoe, I feel like you will meet someone but its just the matter of the right timing. If you want more insight into this. Please contact me for a session! Take time to read over my reviews and profile! God blessed you!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Zoe,

I would be happy to read for you on this matter and to tell you honestly what is ahead for you. Online and ready to help now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Zoe,

I would be happy to read for you on this matter and to tell you honestly what is ahead for you. Online and ready to help now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 11 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.