fertility

over 10 years ago

we are trying to have a family, will it ever happen for us, and if sowhen will it happen?

over 10 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

I have a 10-dollar deal where I could send you a message with the information you want as thrroughly explained as possible.

Blessed be!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Alyson, I can tell you if you are or not be able to. I feel like the doubts are going though your thoughts! Let me get you thinking positive not so much negative! Take time and read over my profile & reviews!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alyson,

I can look into this for you and will tell you honestly what I sense about it. I also do fertility spellwork,which has worked well in the past for others. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Alyson,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen?

This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story.

When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know, it is very important that you contact me asap…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…It seems that you have been trying for a while now, I know that it is very frustrating…I have great news! May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more then welcome to visit me in chat. Ill be glad to look further into this for you and give you the best future inights and advise possible.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)