very happy guy with gf

over 10 years ago

well i ever see my girlfriend in person her name is hunny and i lover her to bits i just want to know were we ever be together in person what do you see for me and her future

over 10 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

I have a 10-dollar deal where I can send you a message with information about this, and, if you send me your birth dates I can also say how compatible you are in the long run. Take the deal and trust I’ll tell you how it is.

Blessed be!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Darren,

I would be glad to look into this for you and see what will happen. I am a truthful reader,and accurate.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i would be more than glad to look further into this for you and tell you whats ahead of you.

your more then welcome to visit my profile for more info bout me my veiw my comments and also veiw my deals and specials. 3 mins to feel comfterble with me and begin a reading!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…May God bless you!