will i ever see my gf

over 11 years ago

So my girlfriends name is Hunny Downs her birthday is dec 14 she is 24 years old i’m 24 years old dec 7 and well she thinks she doesn’t really keep me happy is there a reason for that and will me and here ever be together in person ya its a online realtionship Why does she have these doubts in her head any help is gratefull

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

The doubts are because of her past experiences and also what she hears from others around her. If you want more insight into this situation please visit me today! Please read over profile and reviews. Many Blessings to you!

over 11 years ago

ok i get paid friday so i can visit you then

over 10 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like i would be more than glad to look further into this for you and tell you whats ahead of you.

your more then welcome to visit my profile for more info bout me my veiw my comments and also veiw my deals and specials. 3 mins to feel comfterble with me and begin a reading!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)