Is there hope

over 11 years ago

I have been used in the past and in a relationship with someone who has been on dating sites and saying he is seperated! My DOB is 05-11-73 and he is 29-03-68. Is there hope for me and will I ever find true love again, I was widowed 6 years ago and my husband was a good man who showed me a true relationship. Can i ever find that again and can you tell me when?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

As a counsellor I am going to say avoid anyone who says they are seperated.

Too often I hear that later the lady finds out the guy may still be at home with a wife or has no intendion of getting divorced anyway.

As for the second part to your question, you will need to chose a reader and go into Live-Chat with that person. ‘ This message board is free but having actual reading does require some form of payment

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sarah, I do believe in there is still hope for you. But if your looking towards real help with your love life. Please come forward towards me. I can help you find the right guy as well help you with your well-being!! Please read over my reviews and profile!

over 11 years ago

Hello Sarah, It is my opinion, you should stop trying to force the hand of fate; let Love come to you. If you were to “try” or “seek” out Love or companionship, more than likely the match would not be for you. There is an old saying; “I would rather be alone and sane, than with someone who drives me INSANE”. Your time will come, please be patient, spend time with yourself; getting to know what it is you truly would want/accept from a relationship. By doing so, you can become the person to attract the right individual who is right for you. You are more than welcome to come and have a private chat with me. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
seeingspirit's photo

Psychic4u (seeingspirit)

6 posts

Move on you can do much better, spirit shows me you will meet a new man soon. But it will not be the man you are speaking of now. june will be good month for you. xx

over 10 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 10 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Sarah,

Boy oh boy! These things can be tricky. Come allow me to give you some Honest Insights about Mr March 29th so you can make up your mind and move forward one way or another.

<= Click My Name & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 10 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

call me now for Accuracy and honest to get straight to the point with out wasteing time or $,