heartbroken

over 11 years ago
natty19's photo

natty19

28 posts

Psychics on this site have told me my friend WILL has feelings for me but when I told him I had feelings for him he did not tell me he liked me. should I just get over him or does he actually like me?

over 10 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hey I would love to help you further on this situation. I am available right now if you would like to talk more. Hope to see you soon and give you clarity on this. Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Natty, Is not what you hear is what do you see with your eyes. If this man does have feelings he will expressed them. If not. If you want a real reading and something that will come to light please let me know Natty!! I am always here to help you guide you to the reasons of life. God blessed you!

over 10 years ago
natty19's photo

natty19

28 posts

im curious, should i get over him

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Natty, I can not help you though this post. But i can give you my 10 dollar deal that will help you know if you should or not. If you take time to read over my profile && reviews! I hope i can help you understand this. I know its rough decision. You need someone to be their for you. If you need this guidance please come to a session

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Natty,

Here is the problem – are asked about him having feelings which in itself is vague. So even he WILL was angry with you would still get a YES answer.

When asking questions you need to be very precise if you wish a precise answer.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight that you need to hear and know. May God bless you!

over 10 years ago

Hello Natty, I feel that when you told him that you had feelings for him that was the time for him to let you know whether or not if he felt the same way. I would be more than happy to assist you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)