why do I still think of him!!!!!

over 11 years ago

I developed a strong spiritual connection with a man I fell in love with a few years ago. I was told he was my twin flame but I cant be sure.Even though we have not talked on a year an a half I still feel connected to him and idk why :(

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

Two things. One I am speaking to you as a counsellor plus reader.

Please go to our News & Articles section – I wrote an article called Twin Flames, perhaps you may like to read it to see if that gentleman fits the bill or not.

Second it is perfectly normal to think of people that are no longer in our lives because they are planted in our subconscious. It does not necessarily mean anything just because him pops into your head.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Rebecca, The reason why you still think about him because he still thinks of you well this is telepathy. Means when he thinks of you. You think about him. Means you are not totally over. You want more insight. Please let me know. I wish you the best and god blessed you!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Rebecca,

Its time to let go of this,and to move on. He has. I can help you with this. Come to me for a chat session and l;ets see what we can do.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello Rebecca, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

I have the Answers Email me for the right answers .

over 10 years ago
seeingspirit's photo

Psychic4u (seeingspirit)

6 posts

This is due to a past life connection, the two of you share.

over 10 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 10 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)