When will I meet the love of my life

over 11 years ago

Ive always been told about him since I was 17 – this great guy who im going to be inseparable from. Im just getting older and older, and I dont even SEE my type of guy anymore

over 11 years ago

i can help you tell me your name and dob plz

over 11 years ago

Ok, its Sharron 05/07/1962

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sharon,

I suspect from what you are saying that you have met him but for some reason at the time you chose not to go ahead with the relationship. I get a sense of someone carrying quite a bit of weight.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Thanks I was trying not to give anything away. If by saying ‘weight’ you mean power you are totally correct

over 11 years ago
mountainspiritualreadings's photo

mountain spiritual readings (mountainspiritualreadings)

5 posts

well dear i see you finding love dear it will happen its coming for you very soon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

some things has changed for you in your love life. and i feel good changes are ahead.

if you like you can visit me in chat, and i can explain more.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Eboni, I am getting the feeling of you are having doubts about the “what if” i ever get with anyone. You will get with someone its just the way you think about yourself. Is the reason why your getting what your receiving. If you want more insight as a reading. Take time and read over my reviews and profile. God bless you!

over 11 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 11 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.