can somebody tell

over 11 years ago

Hi my birthdate month/day/year is 9/3/1982 female and I’ve been seeing this guy 2/3/1975 male for almost a year now and need to know what do u see with our relationship now and is there possibility for a future together? Thank you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

If you would like an honest and accurate reading,with no BS and fluff,I am online now and ready to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi there ,I can help you with this. I already pick up on you and I can give you advice on what to do next.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I am pikcing up a conection. and many good things ahead of you.

if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat. i would love to look into this for you. I will give the best future insights and advise possible to help give you a better outlook on this topic and more!

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

I am Picking up much from you energy about this relationship, I have much information for you, I am online now and can insight you on much that I for you in the futue. Come chat with me.

over 10 years ago
mountainspiritualreadings's photo

mountain spiritual readings (mountainspiritualreadings)

5 posts

well dear i do prodict a connection a very strong connect i see a very happy future there but i’d like to help you and look a little further into this for you if your interested chat with me and we can get a full! reading on you and him

over 10 years ago

if you want clear direct answers.. come talk to me.

over 10 years ago

Merry Meet Beautiful Spirit,

I can only offer you Honest Insights on what the future holds for this relationship.

<= Click My Photo or Name and Connect With Me in LIVE CHAT