What are his feelings for me? Who's decision was it to lay me off?

over 11 years ago
de55 didn't upload a photo

DRNLIT (de55)

1 post

How does Rob feel about me, if he feels anything at all towards me? Who’s decision was it to lay me off back in September 2012? My spirit is seeking answers and the answers have not been spoken/clear for the last year and half towards this situation. It has all been a huge mystery. Thank you for your insight and help!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been clouded for a reason. and i see also with rob and others things in your life you need to know and i would be glad to tell you.

if you like your more then welcome to visit me

hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

DRNLIT, I think this Rob is like over you. Spirit is trying to show you that things are moving forward for you in your life. If you want more insight into your situation and a positive attitude towards new thoughts about going forward knowing you have to give up from the past. Please let me know when your ready. Take time to read over my reviews and profile! Thank you God bless you!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Rob seems like he is a very negative pressence now…best to avoid him. Let yourself move on for now,and if he makes some effort to make things right…and has made some changes in himself which he needed to make…then think about taking him back. Let me know if you want to look into this deeper.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

I am here for you and we can talk about anything your heart desires and your relationship, and give you Nonjudgmental advice.Do you want true and honest insight into your Love life? call now.