Stuck in all aspects

over 11 years ago
knightowl didn't upload a photo

knightowl

2 posts

Will things get unstuck and start moving beautifully again?

over 11 years ago
psylady30's photo

JoAnn (psylady30)

12 posts

Yes, they will start working out soon. If you want more insight, I am here to talk with you. Contact me, and I can answer any questions you have.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been in succes in the past but the last past 1-2 yrs things been difrent for you and in and unexpected way.. and their is a reasona dn a sulotion to this .

if you like you can visit me in chat . ill be glad to look into this for you.

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

i promise you! and i will even give you a timeline as to when the shifting begins come chat Barbara

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear KnightOwl,

Please come and visit me in Live-Chat to discuss ways we can change this for you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

From what I am sensing some things need some work still. I am online and would be glad to help you with this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mountainspiritualreadings's photo

mountain spiritual readings (mountainspiritualreadings)

5 posts

well dear i predict it will get better i see you will get over this bump your on currently on in time!... it may take longer then you want but you will and if you want i can give you a full reading on this and a candle or cleansing to get you unstuck and moving beautiful again if your interested come chat with me privite im online now

over 11 years ago

If you are interested in some real answers, come talk to me.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Knight Owl,

Come and allow me to be honest with you.

<= Click My Photo or Name and Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

knightowl, I seeing your thoughts about life is just not positive they all point negative is this true!! I think if you change the way you think you will get unstuck in your situations!! If you want more insight on how to get back to positive outlook of yourself. Please let me know. As well take time and read over my profile & reviews!! God bless you!

over 11 years ago

Hello Knightowl, I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)