I am under so much pressure

over 11 years ago
t458956723_ didn't upload a photo

t458956723_

7 posts

I am under so much oressure what do I do,so many people I see epect me to fit them in my schedule,including my therapist,do I quit my job for a boutique position is this better for me than the current job I have? What should I do with all this pressure I am under? On top of this I can`t see to retrieve my memories what happened to me am I affected by trauma? Dob 3/20/1986

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and answer your questions,and sense out your situation. Check over my feedback and then get back to me for some real help.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is alot on your plate right now. and you do need some help and advise. lucky for you im here to help!

come chat with me ill be more than happy to chat with you and help with future insights and advise. ill help give you a better out look on life.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear t4,

I am under the impresion that you have difficulty is say NO to others.

I would like to visit the local library or a 2nd hand book shop to see if you can get these books to assist yourself.

WHEN I SAY NO – I FEEL GUILTY – by Dr. Manual G. Smith or

WHO IS PULLING YOUR STRINGS by Dr. Louis Proto.

Do you expect miracles overnight. Take one day at a time and remember you are human so a back slide ever so often is not a problem. In fact it is normal.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hey there,

I can most definitely understand the feeling of wanting to throw your arms up in the air in frustration! The overload can be too much! Sometimes, you simply have to take a step backwards and make some time for yourself. Everyone deserves that.

I would be more than happy to look into everything that’s going on if you need it. Hang in there!

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello You just need to relax and take a breath its just your feeling all these changes all at once. If you need help come to me!!

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

let me help – i’ve been there – and felt like i was going to explode! there’s a way out – i would love oo chat with yoy – you don’t need all this stress Barbara