Good or bad time

over 11 years ago

Just wanted to get some insight about this please honest an truthful only. Im wanting to trade my car for a newer model ad mine is almost wore out now. I have went several months without a car payment now, so do you think its a good time to trade my paid in full car in for something new? And with the luck I have been having lately do you see me being able to get financing? Any insight on what kind of vechile I should be actually looking for? Just really dont want to make a mistake at this. Any honest insight would be greatly appreciated. Dob: October, 2 1980

over 11 years ago
psylady30's photo

JoAnn (psylady30)

12 posts

I do see it working out for you getting a new car. I can give you more insight. Just contact me and I can talk with you.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look into this for you.

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

I’d be happy to take a look for you and i am online right now – come chat i am honest and will tell you the truth. Barbaa

over 11 years ago

Thanks for all the replies still feeling so confused.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m here to help dear.. I can provide information that can ease your mind and heart! Come chat with me live

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have great special offers and I am very affordable…Good Luck!