Angry,hurt,and confused

over 11 years ago
sjon188 didn't upload a photo

sjon188

13 posts

I’ve been in a on again off again relationship for 3 yrs with this guy and now he decides to tell me was cheating. Deep down I am angry and hurt and I want revenge. I feel as if the whole relationship was a lie and a complete waste of my time. What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment and do he even care that he really hurt me. My name is Sierra dob 12/14/1989 and his name is Vincent dob 10/19/1987 thanks.

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Sierra – I specialize in this and I am available right now to help you Sierra. Hope to see you soon so I can help you with this! Love and Light ~ Kelly ♥

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psylady30's photo

JoAnn (psylady30)

12 posts

So sorry you are going through this, Sierra. I have been cheated on before, and have been in the same situation as you. I felt lots of hurt and anger. I can help you with insight and guide you in the right direction. Feel free to contact me, and we can talk. I am available now. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sjon,

Perhaps you may like to come into Live-Chat and discuss this with me as a counsellor.

Of course you feel hurt and perhaps even used?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
amethyst_night didn't upload a photo

Amethyst Night (amethyst_night)

1 post

Sjon,

The first thing to know is that you are not to blame for his behavior. The second thing to know is that there are ways to get past this, to move on, and to grow from this experience. I would be more than happy to hear you out and counsel you, if you’d like to join me for private chat.

Regards,

Amethyst Night