Walking away

over 11 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

So I told him goodbye and I’m sad, was it the right thing to do?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, if you are feeling sad and feeling lost without him then you have made the wrong choice, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi! I disagree! You may be feeling sad just because of “being alone again”. Your head may be talking louder than your heart…which one told you to tell him goodbye?

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

My opinion is a big YES.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

You need honest guidance dear, I can see its hurting you.. stop by and I will tell you the truth.. Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I am online and available now to help you on this matter. Lets see what the future holds for you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

I can help you and give you what future will be . I read around the spirit of the person and give you their thoughts and see if anyone new is coming in . I will give you the truth . sunn10020

over 11 years ago

In all honesty I feel there were things you were unhappy and unable to deal with which is why you said goodbye and I also feel that either way you would have been unhappy, but I do feel that there are ways to fix this and also I am sensing that happier times lie ahead for you and I would be happy to give you a reading to help you heal, let you know what lies ahead and help you find that happiness that you’re in search of

over 11 years ago
psychic.expert didn't upload a photo

♥♥Nele Love Psychic♥♥ (psychic.expert)

45 posts

hello. dear no one can ask u that u did good are bad unless let me see that wahts insight and best for u.thats no way to treat ppl..i know the value of your life. just try me once.money back assurance * Nele

over 11 years ago

You want straight answers…. come talk to me.

over 10 years ago
terridelights didn't upload a photo

❤️TERRI DELIGHTS❤️ (terridelights)

54 posts

No it was not the right choice. Contact me honey, I can help.

over 10 years ago
laloveconnection didn't upload a photo

LA LOVE CONNECTION (laloveconnection)

25 posts

hello! dear I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 10 years ago
mika123 didn't upload a photo

EMPATH~ (mika123)

1 post

I feel you have taken the right decision because although there was connection & communication, it was not based on solid ground. You have been sad for awhile now.

over 10 years ago
australianinsight's photo

Madeline Rose (australianinsight)

1 post

I sense that this poster’s question had more motives to it than what first appears. Babycakes, you already know the answer to your question here.

over 10 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi sweetie, let me help you further…Come and chat with me. So I can help you get to the bottom of your love life…I am a expert…May God bless you!

over 10 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

@Magdalene- I’m not sure what my motive was in that moment. Wasn’t aware that I had one, but that’s pretty interesting.

@Estees Light- I was unhappy long before he came into the picture. Its been around since I was about 10. The unhappiness is within me & I have to fix it myself.

@Terri Delights-I guess all I can say is way to stay optimistic.

I could ask 20 readers if he loves me and I will most likely come back w/many different answers. Majority of readers I’ve spoke to say yes, some say no, some beat around the bush and I never really get an answer. Readings use to give me clarity. Now all I get is confusion, paranoia, & anger. In the end, I have to think for myself. It’s the only way out of the confusion all the readings have caused. So thank you all for answering but I think from now on I will leave my questions to the man upstairs and he usually answers me in my dreams. He’s been good at telling me things that way my entire life, I just kept second guessing them. From death to happiness. He has given me answers. Time to listen.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Babycakes, If you have too many done at once this will make you do this. But i do believe you did the right thing on your part. So you can open a door to someone new. As well fun. Enjoyable compare to what you had! If you want a reading to be direct to you to keep you focus please let me know. Please read over my profile and reviews!