will my husband and i reconcile

over 11 years ago

We moved to Canada a little over a year ago and my husband moved out in February. There has been talk of reconciliation but then we start fighting again

over 11 years ago

I can help you to answer these questions.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shauna,

I am also a counsellor as well as a reader here.

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help you with whatever you need. i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi! You 2 should definetely do some counselling…Esther here is great for such a thing, but I do feel you 2 need to do it together to see if it can work out. I can give you more tips if you contact me.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Good things lie ahead contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Shauna, There is no doubt that a reconciliation is possible, but it will require that both of you let the hard feelings go. Negativity like this has an unfortunate way of covering up everything that’s good.

I very much agree that counseling would be an effective tool to help both of you push through this, but if you’d like to look at this situation deeper, please let one of us know.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shuana,

I would be happy to look into this for you and see what is ahead for the two of you and if it is worth the effort.

Blessed be!

BLuedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Shauna, the two of you should communicate more you have choices that has to be made, remember theres always hope, so stop blaming one another if you wanting this marriage to work. I would be more than happy to assist you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details ,if you and your husband can change things and make things work for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and their thoughts . I will give you the truth .Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
terridelights didn't upload a photo

❤️TERRI DELIGHTS❤️ (terridelights)

54 posts

Forget the counseling, there can and will be a reconciliation, just things need to be handled differently here and I can help you to do this. I am available on chat if you need me.