false readings?

over 11 years ago
nikwa's photo

nikwa

6 posts

hi there, i have had a few consults on bitwine recently, i am currently pregnant, and when i asked what gender baby was (before finding out myself) everybody said ‘its a girl’ and that my pregnancy will be a breeze, it has been the complete opposite, with alot of problems, and i am having a boy…. Because i have spent quite a bit of money on here with the psychics, im starting to doubt everything i have been told so far. nobody has told me anything i dont already know or anything that has actually come into fruition. Is there anyone out there who is able to give me some solid insight?? On myself, my situation, my future? please help

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi!

I’m sorry you’ve had bad experiences here! I garantee you I won’t just tell you “what you wanna hear” and/or “whatever”, since I don’t work that way and am known to “see” things quite right. Give it a try on my 2-minutes for free or my 10-dollar deal and I’m sure I can tell you something you don’t know. Keeping in mind that we readers need first to go through the “known” stuff because WE don’t know you and are confirming what we get first. Then come the tips, future reads and surprises.

I hope you are doing well! I have 2 daughters myself and know how strenuous a pregnancy can be!

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
lovevibrations's photo

PsychicMayaReynolds (lovevibrations)

56 posts

Hello Love, I read your situation and sorry to hear about that. I can tell you to learn to trust your intuition and gut. This is a learning process, your journey and this is part of it. I can help you anytime. Peace

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Like any field you have the good and the bad. Maybe you picked readers who werent on target,were having a bad day,or are taking advantage of you. If you feel you were cheated,contact Bitwine on it..they have someone there who will help you.

If you would like me to look into this for you,I am online now and available.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

well dear the answer to that is nobody ever no’s dear its more of a faith thing the best person to no if your having a boy or girl is you but im truly sorry about your experience on bitwite i do unsure you that all the psychics are not the same and god bless you and your big healhly baby boy and your future ahead

over 11 years ago
psychicreadertiffany's photo

tiffany (psychicreadertiffany)

33 posts

i do no some of them are only after money i dont understand why some of them can really help you in your trouble spots in life doe?....

so i wish you the best… and im sorry to hear about how much money and time you waisted dear and if you want since you spend alotta money with no results let me get you a protection candle for $5.00 dollers ill do a half off deal for you if you want