long distance love

over 11 years ago

i’ve been in a long distance relationship for almost 9 months now, and it is hard (obviously), but i have always believed it to be worth it. however, over the past couple of weeks, he has become quite distant towards me. he’s done this before, especially when he is busy with school or other responsibilities, because i distract him quite easily, and he really needs to focus to get things done. i understand that this would be happening since it is the end of the school year for him, but he’s never been this cold before. i am worried that something else might be going on, and that he is hiding something from me. i am concerned he no longer loves or wants to be with me and he is afraid to say so. just looking for a little guidance on what might be going with him and what i should do. my DOB is january 21, 1991 and his is april 6, 1994.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

If your interested in a love reading between you and him. To be able to understand where you two stand in this. Please take time and read over my profile. I hope I lead you to the right pathway! Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, every relationship have its ups and downs but people get through it, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Rebecca!

Your intuition is telling you things. I can offer you Honest Clear Insights on your relationship with Mr April 6th.

<= Click My Photo or Name To Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi rebecca.

well from what i can pick up for you, ido see yes, he is going through alot right now. but not only in school he has to deal with but their is somthing he is afraid of.. and he isnt sure weither he sould tell you now..

i would like to look further into this for you to see what exactly this is and when you will hear from him again, and whats ahead of you.

clikc my profile for more info bout me, my deals and reviews.

i hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psylady30's photo

JoAnn (psylady30)

12 posts

Hello. I have plenty of experience in long distance love. I can answer your questions and help you with any concerns you may have. Contact me anytime!