Blogging for change

over 11 years ago
babycakes didn't upload a photo

babycakes

24 posts

I am thinking about starting a blog to document my attempt to go from Ms.Negativity to Ms. Positivity. I pushed and pushed away the man I love. I think so negatively and wonder why I’m surrounded in it all. I get so many readings from not only here at Bitwine but other places in a month I’m wondering if I ever think for myself. I counted 13 w/13 different readers in one month and that only counted the ones here at Bitwine. Do you see that this blog will help me to be more accountable and get on the path to positivity?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Babycakes,

I would like to recommed that each time a negative thought creeps into your mind you picture yourself in front of a CD player and say to yourself ‘CHANGE CD”. Everytime!!! Then think your favourite music.

I would also like to sugguest this: 144 Strategies for Success and Happiness by Andrew Matthews.

Check this out on the internet – this guy has written numerous books which most likely you can view from your local libary.

Bloginng in a way is rather than writing your dairy, so it certainly could help?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Babycakes,

Everyone needs a way to freely express themselves. :) In most cases, our own words, pictures, paintings, or any other means used to authentically express what is felt will allow for a release of the difficult emotions that tend to weigh us down.

If it feels right, I say go for it!

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

Hello, I am Israel a medium and healer.. I know you want to move on but if you could you would of by now.. please call I will help not with a spell or work but with genuine advice to help you figure this out.

its not that easy to go from black to white.. but it is possible..

over 11 years ago

Keep a Daily Hand Written Journal instead & take one day out of the week to go back and read what you wrote all week