Small

over 11 years ago

Recently I.had a,party nobody showed up…i just wanna know does anybody care about me?...it mad me feel.small like I wasnt important…please help ) :

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help you with whatever you need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago

Hi again Geri!

I’d be more than happy to Honestly Enlighten you on what happened and how you impact others around you.

<= Click My Photo or Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
portellalink's photo

Flavia Portella-Link (portellalink)

44 posts

Hi! that has happened to me as well and I can assure you: it’s not personal although it hurts. get in touch with me for more.

Blessed be!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you a full accurate reading . I will give you accurate insight and details , What you need to do with these people in your life for the future . I will give you the truth . I read around the spirit of the person and the future . Please contact me .Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

So to hear of your so-called friends behaviour towards you.

Their behaviouir shows that they are not true friends.

True friends treat you with dignity and respect and if could not come, would have had the decancy to let you know in advance.

Sorry dear – time to look for new friends.

I hope this weekend turns out better for you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
mountainspiritualreadings's photo

mountain spiritual readings (mountainspiritualreadings)

5 posts

well dear to answer that question i mean everybody is important in there own ways the only one that can really answer that is you dont make your self feel small over the little thing when you fall down just get your self back up and try something new

over 11 years ago
terridelights didn't upload a photo

❤️TERRI DELIGHTS❤️ (terridelights)

54 posts

It wasn’t you, not entirely, you do tend to try too hard sweetie, but there were also other factors that played a role in the “no shows”. I am available on chat for you if you need me.

over 11 years ago

I do not try to hard at all…espically not impressing someone…i am always myself around people so idk wat ur talking about

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I am going to tell you. That you are special even if anyone else does not tell you. If you want someone to help you though this time please let me know. This is a lot of fears in you head that has to come out to the open someday!