is there a future

over 11 years ago

ive been getting a bit of both yes and no about a question.

i was told that my ex will be coming back into my life with a great possibility of a relationship and more and even we are destined to be together?

then ive been told that it wont happen and to move on. im really confused on what to do. to let go or what?

his dob is 07/12/1985 – Name Scott

over 11 years ago

If you would like the truth, I am online and available. Many blessings to you and I hope to speak soon.

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

Hello, I am Israel a medium and healer.. I know you want to move on but if you could you would of by now.. please call I will help not with a spell or work but with genuine advice to help you figure this out.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Tania,

I can only offer you Honest Enlightenment about your relationship with Scott. If you are prepared for the truth, I am prepared to tell it.

<= Click My Photo or Name & Connect with me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

do whatever you feel is right.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tania,

You may like to read some of my articles under News & Articles along with profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the best future insights and advise.

i hope to hear from you soon!