Help.

over 11 years ago

I had a friend who committed Suicide on Tuesday and on Friday was her funeral. Her name is Bianca Margret Gambling. I want to be able to speak to her again. I hadn’t seen her in over a year as we both had moved and I needed to sort my life. But I want to let her know I love her and miss her.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i can help you with whatever you need, i can give you a full reading with no time limit for $15, contact me live for more info. :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_isreal's photo

DIRECT VISIONS of the HEART! (psychic_isreal)

11 posts

Hello I am a medium and I can connect to your friend I see that she was always sad but never showed such serious signs.. its not your fault she is telling me she is sorry she didnt tell you she was so down.. please call me I wil help you..

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Nikita, I am hearing from here that she will always be with you. You want more messages from your situation with this lady. Come forward for a session. Thank you for your time.

over 11 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

i have been a medium for over 30 years – i do sessions all the time for people who miss their loved ones who have crossed over

it would be my joy to help you come chat and i will make the contact for you Barbara

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Nakita,

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium I have connected to those in the beyond all my life. I will reach out to Bianca, as I become an open vestal of communications between the two of you.

<= Click My Photo or Name and connect with me in Live Chat